Thank you Kittenna for this lovely sample!
I’ve been waiting for a perfect time to snuggle into this tea and I’ve (obviously) found it!
1.5 tsp, 180F, 3 minutes…Delicious creamy cantaloupe. That is exactly what this tea tastes like. I bet this would be super amazing iced too. I’m so happy I got to try this tea!
In all honesty, it’s an amazing tea, though I’m not sure warm cantaloupe is my cuppa. I am thoroughly impressed with the flavours of this tea that’s for sure.

Amariel

This sounds great! What’s the base?

Lynne-tea

Organic Bai Mu Dan! =) It’s really impressive!

Amariel

Nice. I should check out this place…only I don’t have a credit card, so…maybe I shouldn’t.

Amariel

BTW, where on the island are you?

Lynne-tea

You should! This was my first encounter with this company and I’m very impressed. I am in Nanaimo, my mom lives in Victoria though =) Happy to see a fellow islander here!

Butiki Teas

Heather-We also accept PayPal, checks or MOs.
Lynne-tea-Have you tried this one iced? Yums!

Lynne-tea

I havent! I only had enough of a sample to do one round… I think this one would be absolutely amazing iced though! I kind of wish I had tried it that way instead of trying it hot…(not that hot is bad! It’s just not flavours I generally associate with being hot)

Amariel

I don’t have my own paypal yet. We have a joint account and the mister has all the info, and he already thinks I have too much tea, so he won’t order any more for me, but I am looking at setting up a separate savings fun money account with a different credit union (so I don’t mix them up) that I can either link to paypal or get a reload able visa for. So maybe I can do it then, but right now my big expenses are orthotics and new glasses…because they factory made me wrong. :p

Amariel

Do you get down here regularly or on occasion? Maybe we can plan a meet up some time.

Lynne-tea

Awww haha no one is made wrong! I can relate though.. I’m useless without my glasses (go to clearly contacts!! they’re cheap and SO AWESOME!) and far too many hip/leg problems due to my inhuman ability to gain muscle on my legs =\ Ah well, everyone has their health problems and I’m just thankful they aren’t too unmanageable haha =) I do go to visit my mom on occasion. I know another Steepster member who lives in Victoria too! We could have a lovely tea session the next time I go down there =)
School is in session right now so it may not be for a little while (month?) but I’m definitely into meeting up for tea time!

Butiki Teas

Lynne-tea-If ya ever get another chance, its really lovely iced.
Heather-Hahaha, I know how you feel, the factory made me wrong too. I have arthritis in pretty much every joint.

Amariel

Lynne, my current glasses are Clearly Contacts, but I have a hard to fit face, so my options are limited in what will fit me well and look good…but I have noticed they are getting increasingly more expensive. What other member do you know here?

Comments

Amariel

This sounds great! What’s the base?

Lynne-tea

Organic Bai Mu Dan! =) It’s really impressive!

Amariel

BTW, where on the island are you?

Butiki Teas

Heather-We also accept PayPal, checks or MOs.
Lynne-tea-Have you tried this one iced? Yums!

Butiki Teas

Lynne-tea-If ya ever get another chance, its really lovely iced.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island