drank Genmaicha by Ujinotsuyu

My first time having this hot!
Delightful. I’m drinking this with an ultra delicious salad and the two are working perfectly together. School has swallowed me whole and today was the first time I’ve gotten to see my sister in nearly a month! we live in the same town How sad is that. (also hence my lack of postings here sadface)

Nutty sweet comfort tea with a slightly creamy edge to it.
New drinking-with-dinner tea.. I’ve tried not to drink tea with my meals as I do not really get to appreciate the flavours of the tea. Solution? Drink a delicious, extremely cheap tea.
Problem solved.

Alphakitty

This one is so so good! And the price, unbeatable.

Lynne-tea

I so agree. I can’t believe how good it is and for the price it’s just bonkers. I’m so happy you all helped me discover it =)

Comments

Alphakitty

This one is so so good! And the price, unbeatable.

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island