drank Cherry Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

Yumm-O!
I was searching around for a tea and was sniffing about and smelled something deliciously sweet. After a few bag sniffs.. I discovered it was this! So I decided now was the perfect time to try it =)
The taste is really nice. Delicate white tea base with hints of vegetal green.. then a lovely, real cherry flavour. I was nervous about trying this tea as I picked up a sencha kyoto cherry rose tea from a shop in Barkerville and it was horrific. I mean bad. I’ve tried brewing it hot and hot-to-cold and it just tastes like cherry cough syrup. Maybe I should just do a straight up cold steep. Who knows….
Either way, for that reason I was really nervous about the cherry flavour of this tea but its really lovely and gentle. I do enjoy this tea quite a bit.