drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Um. Can you say DELICIOUS?!
Pineapple creaminess with some apricot flavours going on and a yummy TKY base. Shared this lastnight with a friend (not a huge tea drinker, but a big lover of earl grey) and they said “yum what is this? It’s really good.” I’m attempting to convert them (gently of course haha)

Either way, lovely lovely tea. I think I may like this one better than DTs organic banana oolong. It’s just a really nice sweet pineapple tea with a delightful oolong base. What more could you ask for? Nothing.

SOLD.

Also – I just put the leaves free in a mason jar and have been sipping from it all day (by adding water when it gets low). The flavour is staying constant and delicious as always!

Iced
teawade

This sounds incredible. Been looking for a good pineapple tea and the fact that it’s an oolong, I’m sold as well. Thanks for the review!

Lynne-tea

You’re welcome! This tea is devine (to my taste buddies anyways)! I really hope it works out for you as it did me, as others don’t seem to find it as appealing.
It’s definitely more like a dried pineapple piece vs a fresh one… If you’re looking for a ‘juicy’ pineapple tea, this is not it. There is no acidity, just a nice pineapple sweetness that you would get with a dried pineapple piece =)

Comments

teawade

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island