So yummy. I made a big pot of this to accompany my essay writing (my standard method for gold rush.. I find it tastes the best when brewed in a big pot for some reason..)
Caramelly coconut with sweet mulberry accents atop a lovely white tea. This tea was what originally made me place my first online order with DT and I have not regretted it since. It is really a decadent tea.
Scrumptious. Enough said.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island