Tonight feels like a good night to sample this tea. Thank you David and Verdant Tea for this sample!
Dry: Smells very sweet, and the most beautiful and interesting leaves! I’m excited =)
3.7g, 4oz, 190F, 20s: Sweet and delicate. Small notes of pine dew, which remind me of my favourite Silver Buds Yabao.. a creaminess or silky texture. Spicy notes too, though mild. There is some drying qualities at the back of the throat. But wow. Cinnamon pine with a salty edge. So complex. My last small cupful cooled..it became thick pine dew and its texture which reminded me of just sightly undercooked okra. I really don’t mind that texture at all. Huffing the cup smells like rose honey. Delightful.
15s: Oh my floral! It’s like I just shoved a rose in my mouth. Shocking.. I wasn’t expecting rose flavours to that intensity. Very juicy flavour profile too.
25s: Silky jasmine pine that quickly becomes malty.