drank Red Velvet Cake by DAVIDsTEA

It’s wayyy to late but I’m trying to memorize a whole bunch of information by tomorrow (not ideal, but it works for me somehow..).
I’m on an I’ll-eat-anything-to-stay-up-and-adam type mood and I’ve decided to cut myself off from eating everything random i can find. This tea is doing the trick. I’m gulping it down and am slightly worried I only got a 50g bag. I mean.. I didn’t know what all the fuss was about with red velvet cupcakes and whatnot.. but now. now I understand.
Sweet maple amid a creamy almost cream-cheese icing flavour on top of a cake.. a malty vanilla-cream cake.. . This is so so good. 100x better than birthday cake by DT. And I really really liked birthday cake (my go to gooey sweet cake tea)
I also added this double strong to my matcha instead of hot water.
So so good. <3

Azzrian

Eat a grapefruit and sweet potato on those nights you have to have uber energy and mind power! :)

Lynne-tea