Oh jeez. So yummy. I forgot how yummy you are.
Sipping from a large starbucks mug featuring my new bombilla and these leaves scattered throughout. It’s a perfect system.
Sweet creamy caramel mixed with some deep leafy green flavours. Really really good.
My second addition of water (when cup was 1/3 full).. reveals a very sweet buttery caramel brew.. thats salty. It’s like a salted caramel. Except no chocolate but I’m not complaining in the slightest. I think this is going to be my new way of drinking oolongs on the go!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island