drank Silk Dragon by The Tea Merchant

Holy Yum.
It really really really reminds me of DavidsTea vanilla oolong.
This tastes like delicious vanilla pudding. It’s creamy, sweet, and oh-so-vanilla!
Lovely orchard notes lingering about at the end of the sip as well. Really well rounded tea. Comforting for sure!
Thank you very much The Tea Merchant for this sample!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island