I made this for myself tonight and offered a sip to my mom. Upon smelling the tea and taking a sip, she widened her eyes and a smile spread across her face.
“Mmmmm what is that one?”
“Milk oolong, isn’t it delicious?”
“I want some of that one!”
….brews up another cuppa.
Tea has such a powerful pull over people (when it’s good tea :I )
She’s converted for sure <3
mission accomplished

Alphakitty

I love making tea converts! That moment when you know you’ve found just the right tea to make a persona happy is wonderful~

Cassie Eng

Awesome job of converting her over. Tea drinkers unite! <3

Lynne-tea

Thanks! I’m so happy about it. Tea converting is a fun activity =) Tea drinkers unite is right <3

Comments

Alphakitty

Cassie Eng

Awesome job of converting her over. Tea drinkers unite! <3

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island