I got this for an extremely good price at Winners oddly enough.. Time to log it now.
Sorry, but I’m going to rant:
Today has been a weird day. I’m also kind of bummed out that I missed my parcel delivery from Canada Post today from Verdant Tea I suspect (..it’s been over 2.5 weeks since it was sent..so hopefully?). I called to confirm that I could pick up the parcel tonight, and the woman was extremely rude and told me no and to pick it up in the AM. It makes me sad to think all those lovely teas sitting and waiting for me to pick them up tomorrow, when I very well could have been enjoying them tonight if the silly postal worker had left the parcel like they normally do! HMPH

END RANT.

So what’s this tea taste like? Malty scrumptiousness with some muscatel notes for sure. Very bright and flavourful. I really like!
Thank heavens I gave this another shot – I’m running low on black teas until my orders come in and this will fill in just perfectly!

Boiling