Oh my heavens this is so good
Made in my mason jar with a bombilla straw.
Filled with just-under boiling water, and topped up again when it gets to about 1/3 full.
Extremely sweet pine nectar with a marshmallowy flavour/texture. Purely devine.
Edit: The pine/marshmallow flavour lasts for such a long time. Any time I move my tongue in my mouth, the sugary sweet flavour with a slight cooling tingle builds on my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I’m thinking I may just have to ask for this for Christmas :I
I could drink this any day!
Edit #2: For some reason Steepster cut off half of my note. Weird. Hopefully I’ve fixed it.

Babble

What a unique way to enjoy this tea.

Ze_Teamaker

hmmm, I will have to try this method when I brew mine…

Indigobloom

Did you have any dashes in your note? sometimes that cuts them off for me

Comments

Babble

What a unique way to enjoy this tea.

Ze_Teamaker

hmmm, I will have to try this method when I brew mine…

Indigobloom

Did you have any dashes in your note? sometimes that cuts them off for me

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island