drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Harney & Sons Guayusa + DavidsTea Mulberry Magic = YUMMO!

Too busy lately to log, but I’ve been enjoying my H&S order and Verdant tea. November will be less crazy so I can really get to know the teas!

I had to document this though. Mulberry magic adds some nice sweetness and combined with the guayusa, its makes it a milky sweet flavour. Super delicious and very energizing! Just what I need! Drank with my mason jar and bombilla set up, 1 perfect teaspoon of each
Rating: 90

Now trying H&S guayusa + DT Blueberry jam:

Makes for a refreshing, less sweet version of Blueberry jam. Really nice, as sometimes I find the blueberry jam to be a bit sweet

Boiling

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island