drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

Thank you so much to Kittenna for this lovely sample!
I’ve been so busy with school that I have neglected my notes here! Ah well! I have a life time to make notes and only a year to finish school ;)
The smell of this tea is crazy delicious – coconut supreme!
The tea has a lovely black tea base with hints of coconut and possibly a creamy aspect.. though I am not really picking up on the pie part. I am getting a little stuffed up right now so perhaps that has something to do with it?
Either way..I think this is a lovely coconut tea, but not quite coconut cream pie. Love that I got to try it though! Thanks again Kittenna!

Kittenna

Man, I haven’t had this one in aaaaages, ever since I had a bad experience with feeling sick while drinking it (nothing to do with the tea, the two are just associated in my head now. Also Malted ChocoMate, which is very unfortunate being as I have 8oz. of it). Glad you enjoyed! I didn’t get the “pie” part either.

Comments

Kittenna

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island