So I’m sick and just got back from a funeral from one of the most incredible people I have been fortunate enough to have in my life.
Bailin Gongfu Black is my warm snuggly tea that wraps me up and holds me tight when I need it most.
Really everyone – life is so short and unexpected at times. Live your life and make sure you are happy with all aspects of it. If you’re not – change it!
Make sure you stop sometimes to smell the flowers and really appreciate the people in your life as you never know when the time will come that you, or they, will no longer be here.

Azzrian

Love to you … I am SO so very sorry.

Angrboda

My condolences for your loss.

Tea Sipper

I’m very sorry for your loss!

Kittenna

I’m so sorry to hear that :(

Ysaurella

so sorry to hear such a bad new, Lynne

Hesper June

I am so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts go out to you during this time.

Lynne-tea

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate them! So blessed to have such a great group of people to share tea with =)