So so delicious.
I’m having a cuppa this at Starbucks while I work on my big research presentation. My school was canceled today due to strike action, and so I had a free day for homework.. Which turned into a free day for doing nothing until 4 pm. Sometimes you need some relaxation ya know?

Well this tea is the ultimate comfort tea for me. Delicious and sweet blueberry preserves in a cup. Anyone who knows me knows I have a large addiction to jam. Any jam. Just give me jam!
I can taste lovely malty black tea under the really nice blueberry. The blueberry aspect just keeps reminding me of a blueberry topping that would be on top of a danish…. Definitely one of my favourites from DT.

Boiling

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island