Oh my. How have I not rated this yet?!
So delightful. I wanted something light and playful after a big pho dinner and Dragonwell screamed my name. So so good.
Sweet vegetal greens – almost close to sweet sweet soy milk as well. I only did 5 seconds, and shared the second steeping with the boy so I’m not sure how that was. Though from previous sessions I know it was good!
So much love for Verdant.

Edit: Posted in the wrong tea area… Still shocked I had not written a note for it though..

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island