I decided that I would use up this sample today. Still as delicious as ever… though the intense chamomile is still getting to me. I do really enjoy the mouthfeel I get from the WBRR… I have been crushing on WBRR since I found Teavivre. Nice maltiness too from the Laoshan Black.

I do enjoy where this tea was going, but I find the chamomile masks some of the great flavour layers this tea can have.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island