Oh my gosh..
I made an iced version of this by using two small handfuls (~10g) of leaf per 4oz of filtered water. Put this in the fridge overnight and the color is a beautiful light and bright greeny yellow.
It tastes so magnificent too! Nicely sweet with a green bean like flavour, except delicate veggie flavour.. perhaps it’s delicate because it’s been mellowed by the lovely sweetness on my tongue. The lingering flavour is like a baked banana caramel dessert with vanilla bean ice cream and a graham cracker somewhere in the mix at the end.

I have a feeling I’ll be drinking LOTS of this. It’s still cold outside and I prefer black teas for comfort during the cold days… but this a nice drink for in-between tea sessions is perfect! (And I’m still consuming tea! . )

Iced