drank Mulberry Magic by DAVIDsTEA

First tea of my birthday… even though I haven’t slept yet so it’s not officially the day of my birthday.
This was one of the first DT’s I fell in love with. It’s been a while since I’ve had it, but my golly it’s so so so good. All sweet and vanilla cake like. Scrumptious.

Now hopefully this tea knocks me out so I can get to the laboratory early tomorrow…. hmmph.. I’m no early bird thats for darn sure.

Ninavampi

Happy early birthday! :)

Kittenna

Yayyyy! Happy birthday!

tigress_al

Happy birthday!

Lynne-tea

Thank you guys! I’m going to go home and have a cup of Golden Fleece to celebrate once I get off campus! =)

canadianadia

Hope you have a great birthday!

Comments

Ninavampi

Happy early birthday! :)

Kittenna

Yayyyy! Happy birthday!

tigress_al

Happy birthday!

Lynne-tea

canadianadia

Hope you have a great birthday!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island