drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

What the heck?
I definitely wrote a note for this. But where did it go?!
This has been a love of mine since discovering DT… why? Here are my reasons:
1. I love popcorn
2. I love caramel
3. I love caramel popcorn
4. I love caramel apples
This tea features all of these delightful flavours and more! .. such as maple syrup. Let’s not get sidetracked by that though.
I iced mine, added a bit of raw sugar and some salt. This beats any juice I’ve ever had, and hence why I love tea.

Iced 8 min or more

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island