drank Vanilla Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

My first official logged sipdown!
I’m going to try and drink as much tea as possible tonight and wash this lurking sickness out of me.

Initial dry notes: vanilla citrus with a touch of cream
Liquor: creamy custard vanilla with a nice citrus. Not a very strong ‘oolong’ flavour coming through.. Which is okay sometimes.

Overall it’s not too bad. I would buy this again possibly if my entire stocks of tea get low.. but I also would like to try the new Vanilla oolong DT has before I’d commit to a 50g bag of this (judging by the rate at which I drank my 15g sample…)

200 °F / 93 °C
Alphakitty

I think Vanilla Orchid is definitely superior to this one, it has a more natural vanilla taste and the oolong shines through a lot more.

Fjellrev

I prefer Vanilla Orchid, although I’ll admit that overall I’m not a fan of either. Hope you get better soon!

Comments

Alphakitty

Fjellrev

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island