This is okay. It’s been a while since I’ve drank it… which was when I was just getting back into loose leaf tea.
This time around, it’s got an added element of dirt to the flavour profile.
Not sure where that came from. Maybe it’s because I left the leaves to sit out in their brew basket before using them to steep. (aka.. I put them in the basket, but fell asleep and didn’t brew it until 2 days later…)

oops. You win some, you lose some. I won’t change the rating simply because the flavour could be attributed to oxidation from being left out for a while. I would rate this steep a low 70s though.

Fjellrev

Weird, I had this years ago and I never experienced that. Let’s hope you won’t get the dirt note next time.

Lynne-tea

My fingers are crossed… Maybe my taste buddies were messed up from lack of sleep. Or the oxidation was the problem. I’ll have to try this again soon. =)

Comments

Fjellrev

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island