I had this lastnight in order to not consume caffeine immediately before bed.
Definitely reminded me of sweet and sour pork.
Tangy, sweet, a touch bit spicy with an edge of bitter.
I didn’t think I’d like but but I kinda do…

Onto my second steep now. Again.. I kinda like it. I would definitely not have purchased this on my own as I like TEA tea.. but eh, I’m not upset I have it now. It’s interesting.

Boiling
HFDWOOD

Sweet and sour pork! That’s a description you don’t here much…
Now you have me intrigued to try it, I have been holding out because it was an herbal blend.

Comments

HFDWOOD

Sweet and sour pork! That’s a description you don’t here much…

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island