drank Bai Mu Dan by Blue Quill

I got this tea for my birthday in February.
The leaf quality isn’t extremely high, but it’s still decent I would say.
I added 2 heaping ‘perfect teaspoon’fulls and used 160F water for 8 seconds.
A light and lovely brew results that reminds me of apple custard with vegetal notes to it oddly enough.

I am enjoying this for sure! Perhaps I will try a cold steep and see how that tastes. I have my beloved Silver Buds cold steeping right now.. can’t wait <3

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island