So I tried steeping this in my yixing too, and again I had no flavour! What the heck is going on? The only one that’s tasted good in it has been Davids Tea organic TGY…. HMMM

Anyways, I poured a bunch in a pitcher and put it in the fridge. OH. MY.

Oh My Oh My… it tastes like sunshine. Almost like a milk oolong that’s been steeped at higher temps so the floral flavours come out, but still has the milk/butter aspect.
I always want to steep this that way now. I keep taking a glass and refilling the pitcher and sticking it back in the fridge. It’s like an endless supply of sunshine for this STUPID rainy season. Thank heavens I have TGY.

Thank you Teavivre for this sample.

OK.. so I’ve been cold steeping these leaves at least 3-4 times and they keep giving and giving and giving. This batch is just as flavourful as the first! I love it. I now have two more teas in the fridge to cold steep. Perfect timing as it was a beautiful, crisp sunny spring day, and now it’s snowing…. =)

Iced