I’ve been steeping this over two days and haven’t made up my mind.
Tonights steep (number three..).. tastes like olives. I looooove olives… but these are bitter gross olives. How can any olive be gross?! I don’t know, I’ve been asking this tea.

What happened? Whats up taste buddies? I just want some chocolate. I havent gotten an inkling of chocolate for any of my steeps. sigh

Fjellrev

I’m not sure what to make of this one either, which is why I haven’t even written a note yet. I don’t get olive at least! The cardamom is really strong for me. No chocolate either. Definitely not what I’d call a chai.

Lynne-tea

I would agree. I make my own chai and it’s so so good and has nice spice to it, but this is throwing me way off. I don’t know what spice exactly isn’t meshing well with me. I’ll have to keep trying different ways of steeping this as I got 2 oz. Hmph.

Comments

Fjellrev

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island