I’ve been sipping this all day as I do chores and make tea packages for my prof and for a very good friend who is new to tea… or.. well.. new to good loose leaf tea (I’m proud to say he drinks bagged green tea at least!)

ANNNYYWAYS.

I’m in my third steep now, initial flavours tasted like currant and raspberry with a hint of milk oolong. There is a subtle tartness to this tea I find, this steep more so than others. Also a little bit of vanilla shows up.

I like it, but I need more time with it. I’m holding off my rating until that time.

PS.. It doesn’t snow much here really. Maybe 1-2 days per year. Now that it’s the first day of spring- it’s snowing. Or trying hard to. YAYYY! (I do love snow, but what random timing!)Edit: Interesting.. steep 5 has a creamy maple ice cream flavour. Ohhh yummy. Yummy yummy yummy! Its custard like too. Holy hannah this is delightful.