drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!!

This tea took me a while to drink, but I did it! And I loved it. You know when you get into the straight tea only periods? I was in one.. and happened to just get my sample prior to going into that stint.

Anyways, I really enjoyed it. Delightful raspberry and coconut cream. I had it iced in my mason jar and it was divine! I’d pick this one up again for sure.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island