drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

Beautiful tea!
I put this iced in my mason jar with a bombilla straw which I got from DT… but the filter part fell off into my drink today. My attempts to secure it back on ended with me just about busting my teeth. So silly and dumb on my part. I won’t be doing that again. But le sigh.. I don’t live by a DT and therefore can’t replace it soon without ordering online! GAH Fail….

Anyways.. I really enjoyed this tea. When I run out, I’m not going to scramble to replace it, but I would add it to an order if I needed to reach $50 for free shipping. It is beautiful, and tasty.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island