drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I am trying this iced today..
I have to say though, I like it much much better hot. There seems to be an artificial perfume flavour that comes out when it’s cold steeped. I dont like it very much.

I did notice when it’s hot steeped that it tastes like pastries and berries with bergamot flavoured sugar. I only wish that would have transfered through when I cold steeped it. It would have been so delightful as a summer drink!

Win some and lose some I guess.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island