drank Butterbeer by 52teas

Steeping this up with a touch of stevia. I’m craving sweets and am wanting this to curb it!
It’s way better with a touch of sweetener! It tastes like flat dr.pepper almost. But then a burst of butteriness fills my mouth. I wish it was somehow cold and bubbly slightly.

Not too shabby

Fjellrev

That’s why I was iffy about this! I figured it would taste like a flat type of pop, which to me, would mess with my brain. Maybe add some club soda to it?

Lynne-tea

Haha I know I felt the same worry when I ordered it. I was thinking about adding club soda, but then I would have to remember to pick some up.. I only have 1 steep left. I’m adding club soda to my grocery list!

Comments

Fjellrev

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island