drank Whisky White by DAVIDsTEA

Hmm… It’s alright.
The peach gets very ..bright?.. in a way. Acidic almost? It’s not bad, but I find no whisky aspect to this.

I don’t care for whisky much anyways so I guess it works out :)

Amariel

I did not care for this one at all!

shygirlsaysHi

This one is one of my favorites though I’ve never met anyone else who likes it. :p

Lynne-tea

I really wanted to like it, but I guess it’s all good as it’s another tea I don’t have to have in my collection :)

Comments

Amariel

I did not care for this one at all!

shygirlsaysHi

Lynne-tea

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island