drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Such a long day.
A good day, but a long one… therefore I’m finally sitting down to a nice cuppa one of my favourite blacks.
Edmonton water is a little different from what I had on the island, but this tastes lovely and creamy.. like dark hot chocolate that has been made with big red robe instead of milk. Just delicious as always.

Amariel

How long are you away from the island for?

Lynne-tea

I’ve moved! I now live in Edmonton.. possibly for the next 6-7 years :(
I will absolutely be visiting the island again as it is my true home and I love it dearly.

Comments

Amariel

How long are you away from the island for?

Lynne-tea

I’ve moved! I now live in Edmonton.. possibly for the next 6-7 years :(

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island