It’s been really nice and sunny in Edmonton, and I’ve been riding my bike to the lab every day! So nice…
A few days ago, while riding my bike in the sunshine home, I was sooooo thirsty and had the biggest craving for this tea! So as soon as I got home I made a big batch of iced buds and I have been re-steeping them ever since.
So delicious – sweet pine dew with graham crackers and possibly some marshmallow, but not the typical kind – it reminds me of ones that I make that are gluten free and made with stevia. Anyways.. this is delicious as always and I am so thankful I got another oz of this from the TOTM club as I just drank down my initial 2 oz.