I have been drinking this over the past two days.. three steeps last night, two tonight.
Really really delectable. It tastes like honey and stone fruits with a slight roasted edge, sandalwood and jasmine.
The fifth cup has a really lovely plum taste as a lingering flavour. I’m really really enjoying my sample of this!

On another note – I haven’t been able to access my notices for the past week. Whats going onnnnn???!!! Hmph.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island