My 200th note! Woooooooo!!

I’ve been slowing down my tea drinking lately due to my busy schedule! Sadface. I have been sharing what tea I have been drinking with my boyfriend, who appears to be enjoying the tea adventures.
I decided to make this one as I knew it was delicious… absolutely delicious.. and he really liked the Laoshan black, which has a somewhat similar flavour profile (though still very different).
Success! Another tea he loves.
Delicious chocolatey malt with big red robe mineral notes that I adore. What a lovely tea.

Now I’m off to Thailand for 3 weeks! I’M SO EXCITED

Nicole

Sounds exciting!!! Have fun!

Fjellrev

Congrats on 200 and hope you’re enjoying Thailand!

canadianadia

congratulations on your 200th tealog. Have fun in Thailand!

Lynne-tea

Thank you guys! It was amazing and I had a lot of fun :)

Comments

Nicole

Sounds exciting!!! Have fun!

Fjellrev

Congrats on 200 and hope you’re enjoying Thailand!

canadianadia

congratulations on your 200th tealog. Have fun in Thailand!

Lynne-tea

Thank you guys! It was amazing and I had a lot of fun :)

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island