drank Paris by Harney & Sons

I iced a big bodum of this today as well. For some reason, I never seem to get the caramel flavours of this. I do always get a strong lemony bergamot with stone fruits and some vanilla wafers in the background. I like it, but I do find the bergamot to be a little overpowering sometimes. Florence is more delicious in my opinion, though this is still a delight to drink (especially as a base for an iced matcha shake with almond milk)

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island