I had a cup of this today at work. It’s not a tea I crave often, but it was a comforting tea so I went for it today.

My wonderful boyfriend was deployed to Afghanistan yesterday. I’m a sad panda and the tea was a nice choice for a yummy comforting brew with creamy vanilla tones and softer bergamot. I do enjoy this earl… but I would give up all my tea just to guarantee his safe return. sigh
I need more comfort teas. Suggestions open.

Tea Sipper

I’m hoping your boyfriend stays safe too! Earl Grey Creams are my most comforting teas, so I’m not sure what else to suggest. Hazelnut is comforting to me as well, but I guess all teas are comforting to me.

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Vanilla teas are most comforting to me. Hope your bf is well.

Comments

Tea Sipper

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

Vanilla teas are most comforting to me. Hope your bf is well.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island