Oops! Put this in the Oolong Laoshan first.. my mistake >.<

I had this tea with my dear before he deployed. He likes green teas so I wanted to show him what a high quality green tea tastes like.
We just got back from Thailand, so we were very familiar with the tastes of lychee. As soon as I opened the packet, we both said lychee right off the bat. So strong and delicious, as if I was peeling a lychee!
The tea was very delicious with notes of lychee, creaminess of an oolong, and definite fresh and sweet sugar peas. I really enjoyed this tea, and so did he :)

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island