I love this tea.
So many cocoa notes and good malty comfort.
It reminds me of the last week my love was here before he deployed. He made me this tea every morning with breakfast. First time in a long time that I’d eaten breakfast, or made tea in the morning. I can’t function in the morning you see. Definitely a night owl!
Regardless, after a 12 hour shift, this is a lovely tea with good memories attached.

tigress_al

What a nice memory!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lovely tea and lovely story!

Mark B

Sending good vibes to your guy. May he be safe in the middle east.

Lynne-tea

Thank you so much Mark. I really appreciate your kind words and good vibes :) You are very kind

Comments

tigress_al

What a nice memory!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Lovely tea and lovely story!

Mark B

Sending good vibes to your guy. May he be safe in the middle east.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island