drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

I picked up 50g of this to ice finally.
SO SO GOOD.
I’m drinking it today instead of coffee, which has sadly taken over due to its availability and energizing characteristics.
I need to suck it up and just drink my tea all the time, instead of saving it for when I have filtered water only. Aka.. I need to be less of a tea snob so I can actually drink the tea!
…..Either that, or buy a water filter for the office. Thoughts?

Onto this tea:
Cold-brewed in the fridge results in an amazingly creamy lime gelato flavour. I honestly am so satisfied with this flavour as it tastes like creamy and sweet lime gelato.
Heaven.

Kittenna

Yeah, this one is sooooooo delicious. My suggestion would be to buy a water filter for the office!

Nxtdoor

yep. delicious. lime gelato and goji pop are going to be part of my cupboard for a very, very long time.

Comments

Kittenna

Nxtdoor

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island