drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Seems I am one of the few who really enjoys this tea.
I’ve had this in my on the go mug and it’s awesome! I love cloves, so that makes me happy, but it does remind me of spice cake. It’s a great fall tea with the cloves, vanilla, and orange.
Plus, it resteeps so well!

So glad I picked some up :)

MissLena

I don’t mind this tea either! It’s a nice warming blend :) I want to try it with milk soon!

Comments

MissLena

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island