This tea is really really delicious.
Very chocolatey, but not a strong cacao as Laoshan black has, but a sweeter smoother chocolate. Roasted chestnuts and sweet barley notes… chocolate brownies with caramel.

Yum

Fjellrev

Sounds scrumptious. Nice to see you on here! Hope school is going well.

Lynne-tea

It is delicious! Thank’s Incendiare :) School has been really busy, plus I have a job to boot so I’m feeling like a mad woman. I love checking in on here every so often though.. just haven’t been keeping up with my tasting notes (obviously).
How’s school going for you?

Fjellrev

Yeah, things really get crazy at this time of the year too. I’ve been feeling the heat too. I honestly can’t wait until I’m done my degree haha.

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds scrumptious. Nice to see you on here! Hope school is going well.

Lynne-tea

How’s school going for you?

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island