Thank you Angel from Teavivre for this sample!

It’s delicious. The first osmanthus oolong I have ever tried. I talked to my friend about this before when he found out I had a tea addiction. He said it was very popular in China. I had been wanting to get my hands on some so I’m so glad I get this opportunity.

The first steep is delightful. Peachy notes with a nice green floral oolong. They balance each other nicely.

As I get into the second steep, a creaminess develops and it changes to a creamy peach. I really am adoring the floral but brothy oolong as a nice counterbalance.

The third and fourth steeps are lesser versions of the second steep. The fourth steep got to be a little unexciting, but that’s to be expected.

Overall – this is a delicious oolong!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island