Such heaven in a cup.

I steeped up a bit of this at work. I really like it when I use cooler water and let it cool off a bit. Out pops the most delicious rich chocolate brownie flavour with caramel.

Always one of my favourites.

Fjellrev

Sounds exquisite. And hope uni is going well!

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds exquisite. And hope uni is going well!

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island