drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

I got a sample of this tea with my last order and was excited to try it.
I read a lot of reviews on it and many compared it to Read My Lips, except without the chocolate. I’m a big lover of RML… so I couldn’t understand how this could be better than that tea!
…. well… it is. Don’t get me wrong I do love the Read My lips, but this tea is so nice and sweet without having the chocolate muddle going on. I really do like the chocolate muddle but this tea is just so pure and deliciously minty without being overwhelming so. I really like how the black tea balances out the peppermint/vanilla-y flavour. Love it.

Shmiracles

listen, i don’t even think i really like davidsteas tea in general really, but i freakin love this one. LOVE. i bought 200g 2 months ago the minute it showed up on their website again, then i bought another 100g a month ago to refill the tins, then just this week i bought 250g MORE because it is on sale and the tea will soon leave their website until next season. and i learned my lesson already, i’m not going through another year without this on hand!!
whew!!
felt good to tell that to someone. hah :)

Fjellrev

You both make me want to give it another try next time it’s around.

Comments

Shmiracles

whew!!
felt good to tell that to someone. hah :)

Fjellrev

You both make me want to give it another try next time it’s around.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island