This is one of my favorite chai teas, although keep in mind that I am not an overly discerning tea drinker and do not own gadgets to brew loose leaf tea (I drink a lot of coffee). Perhaps when I delve into the loose leaf teas, my opinion might change. That being said, this tea is awesome. It is sweet and the coconut flavor definitely comes through. I used this frequently to wean myself off my expensive Starbucks drinks. I always drink it as a latte. I brew it as usual, then add some sugar and steamed milk with froth and it is absolutely heavenly. I love coconut so I was very pleased that the flavor came through nicely with a delicate coconuty sweetness, which the milk brings out even more. The chai taste was not overpowering. Overall a very mellow, sweet, delicious dessert tea. I plan to try it over ice next and perhaps, as the box suggests, with sweetened condensed milk, which I hope will taste awful because I don’t need a habit that involves copious amounts of sweetened condensed milk.