drank Azteca Fire by Teavana

I was so disappointed with this tea. But I think with the fact that even though I like the idea of dessert teas, I do not like the ones with chocolate or caramel in it. However, I think I would of liked this more if the strawberry stood out more. Not so much the apple, because while I love eating apples, I’m generally not fond of cooked apples or juice/cider,etc..) The flavor does not seem rounded out/balanced, enough for me. If I am going to have a complex/multi flavored tea, then balanced out it has to be. I still have a fair amount left, so will try different steep times, and maybe different water temps. But I’m not going to hold my breath on it.

Currently in my late 30’s.

Rating Guide that I use:
100-Excellent
90-99 Good
80-89 Interesting
60-69 Uninspiring
50-59 Terrible

I tend to prefer flavored black, white sometimes green and oolong teas. Though I am willing to try pretty much any tea. Can’t stand most Yerba mate teas(Except for Teavana’s.)Have a mild like for Guayusa flavored teas.

Jackson, Michigan