drank Azteca Fire by Teavana

I was so disappointed with this tea. But I think with the fact that even though I like the idea of dessert teas, I do not like the ones with chocolate or caramel in it. However, I think I would of liked this more if the strawberry stood out more. Not so much the apple, because while I love eating apples, I’m generally not fond of cooked apples or juice/cider,etc..) The flavor does not seem rounded out/balanced, enough for me. If I am going to have a complex/multi flavored tea, then balanced out it has to be. I still have a fair amount left, so will try different steep times, and maybe different water temps. But I’m not going to hold my breath on it.