drank Peach Tranquility by Teavana

I have been wanting to replace my 2 formerly favorite bagged teas with loose leaf versions. I know I won’t get it exactly, but enough that I don’t miss not having the bag version. (Perfect Peach and Mint Medley by Bigelow.) So with that in mind, I picked up the Peach Tranquility by Teavana.
Now generally, if a tea doesn’t WOW! me (like Zingiber Ginger Coconut.) Then I’m not going to want to get it. However, though this tea did not wow me, I did like it enough that I not only willing to pair it with some of the teas I already got, but possibly might be willing, (in another 2 weeks, with payday.) get something that the Teavana site suggests would be a good pairing. Not to mention do the standard like fiddle with the water temp and steep time.
With Teavana teas I actually grab the kettle right before it boils, or try to, you know, someone compared this to a while tea, I wonder if maybe that temp would work better. Will add to this later if I find a successful and happy pairing, etc.. On a happier note, I bought more Zingiber Ginger Coconut!